The following abridged but salient rules are for strict compliance.
- Academic session extends from June to March & Standard 10 & 12 Vacation Bench April to March . New session commences on the first working day of April.
- The School is affiliated to State Board and follows the syllabus prescribed by State Board with Gujarati as first language respectively.
- Co- curricular activities are an important part of the curriculum and form part of the assessment.
The procedure followed is as under:
- A pupil who has not attended any school ever, or one who has come from a private school, must produce an official Birth certificate such as a municipal or Baptismal certificate
- A pupil who has attended a recognized school cannot be admitted without a transfer certificate from the school last attended. The certificate must be countersigned by the Inspector of the school / DEO from where the student comes except in the case of school affiliated to State Board.
- In case of midterm admission of a student, fee from the beginning of first terms would be charged unless. However fee for the month in which admission is granted and subsequent months will be charged irrespective of the fee paid for these months in the previous school.
- Admission of a child is only the basis of his/her performance in the admission tests conducted. The admissions will be only on availability of seats in the class for which it is sought.
3. LEAVE RULES/ATTENDANCE
- In case of long absence exceeding 3 days, where prior permission couldn’t be applied for the child on resuming school must bring a letter from parents explaining the reasons for such absence. In case of sickness a medical certificate from the doctor must be submitted.
- Attendance during examination /test is very compulsory. There will be no retest or granting of average marks for any absence.
- If a pupil happens to be on a leave during a test/exam due to health reasons such matters will be considered only for the purpose of promotion and the child will not be eligible for any marks.
- 80% Attendance is mandatory for promotion.
- 1. Application for TC must be made by the parent in his/her handwriting in the prescribed perform. TC application for ensuing academic year must reach the school before 31st March, failing which the fee for the month of April will be recovered irrespective of child’s absence.
- An application for School Leaving Certificate submitted in the office will be processed within 7 days and issued to the parents if all dues are paid.
- Request for refund of caution money will be accepted only with the original receipt.
- Once the child continues to be absent for more than 30 consecutive days his / her name will be struck off. Such cases can seek Re-admission with necessary fees and charges as applicable.
5. SCHOOL UNIFORM
- The prescribed School Uniform and shoes must be worn by every student attending the school.
- During School hours, Students coming to school for whatever purpose must compulsorily come in their school uniform.
- Keep uniforms / shoes well maintained.
- Boys must get regular haircut and avoid long or spiky hair.
7. PAYMENT OF FEES.
- Fees are to be paid for 12 months irrespective of the date of admission.
- Fees will be collected between 9.00 a.m. and 06.00 pm on the days mentioned
- Parents are requested to maintain all the fee receipts issued from the school.
- The following is the schedule to pay the school fees:-
|Standard 5 Fee Structure|
|First Instalment With Hostel||36000/-|
|Total Fee Amount||62200/-|
|Standard 6 Fee Structure|
|First Instalment With Hostel||37000/-|
|Total Fee Amount||64200/-|
|Standard 7 Fee Structure|
|First Instalment With Hostel||38000/-|
|Total Fee Amount||66200/-|
|Standard 8 Fee Structure|
|First Instalment With Hostel||42000/-|
|Total Fee Amount||73000/-|
|Standard 9 Fee Structure|
|First Instalment With Hostel||43000/-|
|Total Fee Amount||75000/-|
|Standard 10 Fee Structure|
|First Instalment With Hostel||45000/-|
|Total Fee Amount||84000/-|
|Standard 11 / 12 Commerce Fee Structure|
|First Instalment With Hostel||45000/-|
|Total Fee Amount||88000/-|
|Standard 11 / 12 Science Fee Structure|
|First Instalment With Hostel||61000/-|
|Total Fee Amount||112000/-|
8. PARENTS TEACHERS MEETING
- Parent Teachers meeting is arranged after each and every assessment.
- All parents are requested to make use of this opportunity to discuss the ward’s performance.
- If a parent wishes to meet the teacher in connection with his / her ward’s academic matters during the school hours, they may contact Principal for the same.
- Parents are not allowed to rush to the classrooms for any reason whatsoever.
- If a parent has any genuine grievance pertaining to the performance of the ward, teaching or any other matter concerning the ward and school such matters may kindly be brought to the notice of the Principal.
- Pl. do not send gifts, sweets or other eatables to distribute among children or teachers on your wards birthday or any other occasion.
- Parents may kindly refer the school dairy for the open house dates.
10. LIBRARY RULES.
- The students from std.V onwards are members of the school library.
- A student will be issued only one book at a time for a period of seven days. Parents are requested to ensure that the issued books are duly returned on time failing which a fine of Rs.1/- per day will be charged for the excess period.