Sanskar English Academy focuses on nurturing students by adopting varied techniques and styles, innovative methods and technology to produce ultimate beginners.
Pre-primary Section (Play Group – Sr K.G.)
The early years are crucial for children’s holistic development. Sanskar English Academy provides children with opportunities to build self-confidence and learn social skills. These build a strong foundation for children’s future learning. Pre-primary Section is intended to introduce children to the social environment of school and concentrate on the basic skills of co-ordination. Activities are often expanded to include alphabetic and numerical orientation, so children entering grade one at the age of five or six would be able to catch whatever is taught in the classroom.
Primary Section (Grades I – IV)
Primary section curriculum is designed to nurture the child in all dimensions of his or her life—spiritual, moral, cognitive, emotional, imaginative, artistic, social and physical. The curriculum is divided into the following key areas:
- Language – English, Hindi and Gujarati
- Mathematics – tables, mental ability, reasoning
- Social, Environment and Scientific Education- models and charts
- Arts Education- Visual Arts, Music, Dance and Drama
- Physical Education- Gymnastic, Aerobics, Skating, Yoga, Karate
- Social, Personal and Health Education- Health & Hygiene
Middle (Grades V – VIII) and Higher Grades IX – XII)
GDGIS is dedicated to providing holistic learning and moulding children into independent individuals. We strive to explore and enhance their physical competence GDGIS is one of the best school and is dedicated to providing intellectual abilities, aesthetic and artistic skills, and cultivate their social conscience with the help of our trained and motivated teachers. It is our mission to employ our entire resources 3D lab, general and specific labs, Digital lab and Pre foundation competition coaching to enable child to excel in their chosen field through lifelong learning and make them ideal global citizen.
Evaluation System with CCE
The school believes in a continuous & comprehensive assessment system, through short evaluation exercises, worksheets & tests.
Academic assessment has the following schedule:
1. The school follows a two semester system. Continuous assessment is done throught Unit Tests, class review exercise and terminal evaluations. The conceptual knowledge gained in each term has 50% weightage.
2.The school has already started implementing the CCE (Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation) system. Henceforth each academic year has 2 formal exams at the end of each term, called the SA1 (Summative Assessment 1) and SA2 (Summative Assessment 2), as well as through formative assessments like :
- FA1 (Formative Assessment 1 ) August
- FA2 (Formative Assessment 2 )September
- FA3 (Formative Assessment 3 ) December
- FA4 (Formative Assessment 4 ) February
GUIDANCE AND COUNSELING
Guidance and counseling is a very important program in our school. It is the process by which students are given advice on how to deal with emotional conflicts and personal problems both in school and at Home. We at Sanskar English Academy focus on the following areas for guidance and connseling
1. Students are given solutions on how to deal with psychological problems which might affect their studies. Through this, the students are able to develop problem solving skills which to an extent helps them deal with particular issues surrounding their lives.
2.Students are advised on how to cope with different situations facing them in their school life. For instance, on how to relate with their peers.
3. It helps to shape a student’s behavior and instill discipline in students. Students who are guided and counseled in a right way tend to know what to do and how to do such things.
4.Students get to learn how to live in harmony with others in the school community. In so doing, they also learn to appreciate the people around the and come to harmony with their environment.
5. It bridges the gap between the students and the school administration, since can channel their problems through guidance and counseling office.
6.Students get comprehensive pieces of advice on careers, courses and jobs which enables them to have an informed choice on what to do after school.
7. It allows students to talk about various things which they feel uncomfortable talking about with their parents which include things like drug abuse. It also allows the students to become better people because they are taught by the counselors about how to behave in a proper manner.
8. It enables students undergoing difficulty in their lives have a good place to ask for questions and clarity from the guiding and counseling office. There are some questions that one may find difficult to ask even his/her parents. One can ask any question without fear because the persons in charge are very willing to help.