As learners we aim to :
- Be independent thinkers / learners who are able to seek solutions creatively and co-operatively.
- Inspire an ‘enquiring’ mind and ask questions.
- Be confident enough to take risks in our learning.
- Experience and actively participate in a relevant, enjoyable curriculum that evolves to meet the needs of all.
- Be able to listen and articulate responses showing consideration to others.
- Be polite and courteous.
- Be proactive in our responsibilities towards the community, society, the environment and economy, linking ‘real life’ with our learning.
- Understand and respect diversity.
- Be aware of and recognize our own learning needs and be involved in planning future steps.
- Develop a sense of self-esteem: be well balanced and healthy individuals.
Here children, staff and parents work actively in partnership to enable all children to realize their full potential.